Door locking problem

Reaction score
I have a double glazed back door with a yale multi lock with a problem when open i can lift the handle and turn the key into the lock position, if i close the door lift the handle the key wont lock unless i slam the handle upwards, which is not ideal.
I can't figure out what isn't working correctly it opens and closes easily nothing is binding as far as i can tell. hopefully the video link works, any advice would be welcome.

Kris

https://mrkris.vids.io/videos/4c9adab71e1defc8c4/door-mp4

Reaction score
hey guys
I am Lawrence A. Malone you can call me lawry. My wife used to call me like this:)
I am 62 year young boy which is interested to do business with my son.
Yeah I am helping my son on his business.He is maintaining a shop of home appliances.
Now I am with my son and I spend many of my time in the shop.I do so to meet many people coming to the shop.On my evening time I engage in search of new things.I read many people have queries about home renovations and lot of people suffering from several problems in fitting of appliances.This busy life really put many on trouble.Then I hope people who have experience in this field can help suggesting ideas for others query.I too hope that can help some others.
Hope see you soon all

Ask a Question