Aldi cement mixer - instructions

jem

Reaction score
Has any one got access to the instructions for an Aldi cement mixer (made by Powercraft)? I've been given one recently; it's partially put together but the blades aren't attached to the drum.
I'm not sure how certain parts fit together, paricularly the blades but also two black flattish bars with screws on each end. It's never been used (which is good!) but, unfortunately, the instruction booklet is missing (not so good news!)

Dom

Reaction score
I have scanned my set to a pdf file 9.6meg but I am have tried several times to upload it but it will not happen keeps timing out

jem

Reaction score
I have scanned my set to a pdf file 9.6meg but I am have tried several times to upload it but it will not happen keeps timing out
Hi Dom. Could you paste them to an email if I pass on my email address?

Dom

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay yes I can send it via an email how do I obtain your email address

Dom

Reaction score
Come on jem, I will email you the instructions if you still want them I just need an email address..Dom

jem

Reaction score
email address

Hi Dom,
Sorry, I've been out of the country and not able to access email. This forum doesn't allow me to post an email address until I've posted 10 items!. (I tried to post my email address) If you felt able to do me a copy and send it through the mail, my address is J.D.Wood, 29 Bury Old Road, Ramsbottom, Lancs., BL0 0RY. I can refund your postage my sending you some stamps.

Many thanks,
Jem

Ask a Question