Trying to fix my fridge, would like help

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new here and this is my first post

Gotta say I'm no tech expert, and I can only do technical stuff when I know exactly which steps to follow in this case I'm kinda clueless and would appreciate help

So I got back home the other day after a full work day, woke up next morning and realized my fridge doesn't cool. It does receive power and lights are on inside but all the ice in the freezer turned to water, both freezer and fridge don't cool whatsoever.

So I realized every now and then my fridge does that noise like it is about the start and then click (I tried to cut off power and reconnect after 10 minutes, and it immediately did that bzzz noise followed by a click after 5 seconds and eternal quiet)
So I looked up and a friend suggested it could be ( and this is the part when I am looking for advice because I'm not sure even if he's right) the relay / overload capacitor's fault. I removed those next to the compressor and the unit/s did not rattle (sadly I don't have a multi meter )
anyway I have a couple of pics attached of the unit, in case you think this is what causing the problem, I wouldn't know which part to look for to buy for replace that is how to know the replacement unit/s fit my fridge model which states

Would prefer if I could do it myself instead of ordering a very expensive tech to diagnose and repair the problem.. that's why I'm here essentially

A few details on the refrigerator :

Producer: "Vestel"
Trademark/ Name of Fridge: "Normande"
Model: KL-550W
is registered as made in 2012

there are a few more details in the back not sure if relevant though

Would greatly appreciate help guys!! thanks very much

see attached files

Attachments

Ask a Question