Halloween Costume Question?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I haven't gone since I was 13 or something so idk anything about what teenagers / young adults would wear.

Would wearing black leggings, skirt, zip up hoodie, and finding an angel halo work as a costume? Does that sound lame? I don't want to look like I'm just wearing regular clothes but costumes scare me so much. I'm pre-hrt but my hair, face, and to an extent my body is already kinda feminine, so wearing that already feels like a lot to me. I turn 19 next month so I really want to experience trick or treating in a girl's outfit once. I'm lucky I get to start earlier than some others so I want to atleast make good use of that...

Does that costume sound lame and too much like regular clothes? I don't know what you would call it... a dark angel? I thought of that because I already own 3/4 items for it, just would need to find a halo.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I haven't gone since I was 13 or something so idk anything about what teenagers / young adults would wear.

Would wearing black leggings, skirt, zip up hoodie, and finding an angel halo work as a costume? Does that sound lame? I don't want to look like I'm just wearing regular clothes but costumes scare me so much. I'm pre-hrt but my hair, face, and to an extent my body is already kinda feminine, so wearing that already feels like a lot to me. I turn 19 next month so I really want to experience trick or treating in a girl's outfit once. I'm lucky I get to start earlier than some others so I want to atleast make good use of that...

Does that costume sound lame and too much like regular clothes? I don't know what you would call it... a dark angel? I thought of that because I already own 3/4 items for it Bodiedbyu Boutique, just would need to find a halo.
thanks in advance for any help

Ask a Question