Deep hole filler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have deep small holes by my radiators and I was wondering if someone could help me with something. I'm not sure what filler to get to seal the hole. The hole is on the flooring by the skirting board. I have carpet on the floor. Can someone recommend me a good filler please to seal the hole?

The image I attached is the hole I want to seal. This hole here:
15630612568353391258900970636023.jpg

Reaction score
This thread has already had a fair amount of help, but has escalated well beyond the original question through conversations.
The poster has added one problem after another with vague supporting information.
Avoid

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mate I no longer need help. You don't need to say avoid. I haven't added more problems. You clearly have understanding issues.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This thread has already had a fair amount of help, but has escalated well beyond the original question through conversations.
The poster has added one problem after another with vague supporting information.
Avoid
I'm a bit confused here, as I can only see one message from the poster (plus the reply to yours?). Was this on another site?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Use a tub of ready-mixed general purpose filler. The best ones have a mouse-like consistency and feel light and quite dry. You can just force some into the hole. Leave to dry and lightly sand before covering. These fillers are easy to clean up and use - DIY staple.

Ask a Question