Bounce house rental business

Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought this would be an appropriate place to get some discussion about this.

Looking for some ideas for promoting bounce house rentals?
I've acquired bunch from an estate and my son wants to help the current part time employee setup, tear down, and build the business. I finally got around to getting it insured, and the waiver form checked out by an attorney.

We've come up with a short list to do.
- Modern website with easy booking. Allowing customers to book, and pay directly online.
- flyers/business cards in the hospital (wife is a nurse)
- contacting local schools, daycares stopping in dropping off a brochure.
- facebook groups
- craigslist
- Trailer lettering & magnet for truck

In the past, the owner didn't do any paid advertising and has actually netted pretty well from this little gig. I just want to keep everything the same, but build a more reputable online presence.

Any ideas?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought this would be an appropriate place to get some discussion about this.

Looking for some ideas for promoting bounce house rentals?
I've acquired bunch from an estate and my son wants to help the current part time employee setup, tear down, and build the business. I finally got around to getting it insured, and the waiver form checked out by an attorney.

We've come up with a short list to do.
- Modern website with easy booking. Allowing customers to book, and pay directly online.
- flyers/business cards in the hospital (wife is a nurse)
- contacting local schools, daycares stopping in dropping off a brochure.
- facebook groups
- craigslist
- Trailer lettering & magnet for truck

In the past, the owner didn't do any paid advertising and has actually netted pretty well from this little gig. I just want to keep everything the same, but build a more reputable online presence and learn more.

Any ideas?
thanks in advance for any help

Ask a Question