SMS ordering, instant and efficient?

Reaction score
Hi Chaps, I read a couple of days ago about a new service that is set to be introduced from PTS. Apparently is relates to a SMS service that allows you to text a number and then a member of their staff will call back with the latest boiler offers. I just wanted to ask if anyone had heard of the service as this would suit me as I am off out and about most of the time, I have tried using my phone for the internet but have broken so many I am back to the old school way of using texts so this would be ideal. I have had a look online but can’t find any information, from what I read I was under the impression that the service was live so wanted to see if anyone had used it? If not no problems Ill continue to see if I can find any additional info – ideally I am just after the number so I can give it a test, if it means that I can text them and they can come back to me it’s a no brainer from my perspective.

Cheers Tom :)

Ask a Question