I am gonna learn alot from you guys.

Reaction score
Country
United States
A while back I started a Youtube channel for DIY projects and other household improvements. It is not just limited to DIY though I do a few other things such as reviews and vehicle projects, but mostly around the house stuff. I get several Ideas for videos in forums that I belong to and love working on stuff here at the house. I have a full time job that takes up alot of my time but DIY is my passion. I recently had a patio roof made (I wish I could have had time to do it). and just didn't have time to film it when it was being built. But I do smaller less time consuming things when time permits...lol
I look forward to getting great ideas and help on my next project for the collective knowledge that I will find here.

If you guys get a chance please take a look and subscribe it really helps to know people are watching and the sub count gives me incentive to take on larger projects.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGJGGSnF9qX5AHNAtDI8bw/videos?disable_polymer=1

Ask a Question