Airless paint sprayers for machine tool use?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does there exist a small airless paint sprayer.. the type that paint contractors use to paint a house... that might do for painting a machine? In other words, a paint sprayer would spray standard enamel without thinning and not spray in such huge volume as a typical airless does.

Please resist chattering about alternatives such as HVLP sprayers, heating the paint to spray full thickness, etc.... and stick to the topic of airless.

Also, I mean a high-quality unit with paint pickup that you dip into the paint can and with a separate hose and gun...not one of those POS all plastic home-grade things with screw-on paint cups.

And yes I realize the quality of finish isn't as good with airless as HVLP...but still should be way better than a brush...

So, what say ye?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does there exist a small airless paint sprayer.. the type that paint contractors use to paint a house... that might do for painting a machine? In other words, a paint sprayer would spray standard enamel without thinning and not spray in such huge volume as a typical airless does.

Please resist chattering about alternatives such as HVLP sprayers, heating the paint to spray full thickness, etc.... and stick to the topic of airless.

Also, I mean a high-quality unit with paint pickup that you dip into the paint can and with a separate hose and gun...not one of those POS all plastic home-grade things with screw-on paint cups.

And yes I realize the quality of finish isn't as good with airless as HVLP...but still should be way better than a brush...
epoxy garage flooring las vegas
So, what say ye?
thanks in advance for any help

Ask a Question