Public Liabiality Insurance to build an extension

Nov 1, 2012
Reaction score

Next year my husband will be building a side extension to our property. He has undertaken building works for over 30 years, including an extension and a loft conversion to our property, but is not in the trade. Can you advise on an insurance company that would provide public liability insurance, for these works, when he is not in the trade?

Many thanks, Leslye

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question