Price Phister Kitchen Sink Facuet Repair


Ron Bridwell

I need a nickel's worth of free advice for a plumbing expert.

I need to replace the diverter valve on a PF facuet. I have removed the
spout and accessed the diverter assembly but I cant figure out how to get it
out of the main body. I've tried twisting it but it won't unscrew and I
have tried rocking and pulling the assembly whit a pair of pliers. It won't
budge and the only thing I have accomplished is breaking a small portion of
plastic from the top edge of the insert.

The facuet is a PF WK2-740C.
The part I'm trying to replace is 974-015 Diverter




Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question