Plastic 'offset' pipe clips



Hi All,

Anyone know where I can get some 'offset' pipe clips for copper pipe.

Most clips are drilled through the middle into the wall .........
awkward if the pipe is already in place ....... or replacing broken

I have only 2 left in my bits n bobs box, but when I enquire locally
about 'offset' clips, I am stared at as if I have come from the planet
Zob ......... When I show these (2 only) clips to local merchants
they are in awe.

These clips are drilled from the side ............ so clip to pipe,
mark, slide along pipe to one side, drill & plug (above or below pipe)
, Bob's yer uncle.

They CANT be that rare surley ????

ps No Screwfix havnt got any !!




Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question