Harness for Ryobi RBC-40 SB trimmer/brushcutter

Reaction score
I bought this machine and have assembled it but I cannot figure out how to put on the safety harness. If anyone knows how to do it, perhaps they could send me a photo? To expand, this is a 40cc machine with bicycle handlebar controls so it needs to hang on the harness so that the user can control it with two hands. The Ryobi instruction manual does not have any photo or diagram.

Richard

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
I bought this machine and have assembled it but I cannot figure out how to put on the safety harness. If anyone knows how to do it, perhaps they could send me a photo? To expand, this is a 40cc machine with bicycle handlebar controls so it needs to hang on the harness so that the user can control it with two hands. The Ryobi instruction manual does not have any photo or diagram.

Richard
I have exactly the same problem with figuring out how to wear the harness, the manual is useless. Did you ever figure out how to do it?

Ask a Question