Anti Vac bottle





I need a new Anti Vac bottle for a old ceramic bathroom sink. There
appears to be two available but of different size 32mm and 40mm what
does this size relate to the pipe of sink attachment, and am i correct
in thinking the 32 for sink and 40mm for a bath ???
40mm for baths and /sinks/, 32mm for /basins/ :)

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question