Where can i get the best deal on powertools

Reaction score
Im treating myself to a new powertool. where is the best place?

so far the best price i've found is here toucan tools

What does everyone else think?

Reaction score
powertools

Hi power12, I just brought a drill from Bamford Trading, its a Draper Cordless Rotary Drill great price alot cheaper than Toucan Tools

Reaction score
Bosch is one of the best selling power tools I know. It's not cheap but it's totally worth it and you will really get what you paid for.

Reaction score
Regarding Bosch power tools. Some confusion my arise, Bosch produce two ranges of tools. Those coloured Blue are the professional range, and designed for heavy industrial use. Those coloured green are intended for the DIY market, and for light use only.

In my opinion, for occasional use, the make doesn't really matter. With professional tools we all have our favorite makes, with some manufactures being better at one type of tool than the others.

The cost should not be the deciding factor. Think of the amount of work intended, and choose what you feel comfortable with.

Reaction score
I usually ask assistance to any sales person available when buying a power tools specially Bosch. Like what Mr, Johnkay said Bosch produce two ranges of tools that is why sometimes you need assistance when you are in doubt.

Reaction score
Invicta Tools

If your looking to buy online i use a website call invicta tools. There very good.

Reaction score
Thanks for that one Barberino I've added it to my list.
My favorite is Axminster Tool Centre, used them for years and never any problems. Trouble is, every time I take a look at the catalogue, I end up spending too much !

Reaction score
this may not be a popular answer, but for the average diy'r I have found many good deals from flea markets and estate sales. just make sure you know enough about the functions of the tool and have a power source so that you can make sure its in good working condition. i got a router in almost brand new condition for $20 . a circular saw for $15 . a $300 compressor for $25. however i did get jacked on a electric nailer, it didnt work and i wasnt able to check it out when i bought it bc there were no nails.

Ask a Question