towerstat problem

Reaction score
I have an RF towerstat which was installed 3 yrs ago and has been problem free until now. I recently pressed the reset button to clear all the progrrams and since then it has failed to function properly. inorder to activate the central heating in have to set the temp to 7dg and to turn off set the temp to 30deg. there is no control over the temp although it does display the room temp. Can anyone advise. i have read the instructions and followed the reset protocol but it does not cover or advise about the problem i am experiencing. many thanks

Reaction score
I have the very same problem , although this is my second one in 18 months, i cannot control the boiler the led light is on the receiver, but the transmitter is not linking with the receiver, the instructions are absolutley useless, they are no help at all, i have a baxi duotec boiler so will be on the hunt for a new transmitter, but will steer clear of this model, i have had problems with it deciding to put the heat on all the time instead of sticking to a programme

Ask a Question