Pond and Shed electric

Reaction score
Hi, I just bought a house in February. There is a great spot in the rear of yard for a pond. I am a fish keeper so am wanting to add an around 2500 gallon pond there. The problem is there is no electric in that area. There also is a shed more by the house that while I am at it I would like to add a light and a couple of outlets to it. The pond is in the south east corner of yard. The shed is right outside of the north door so on middle north of the yard. I was thinking of running the conduit along rear and north fence to pick up the shed. the problem is my panel is in my garage. My garage area is completely surrounded by concrete either sidewalks or AC pads. How am I going to get the line from the dirted area to the point of house where I will need to make a penetration to the panel? Should i run up the exterior of the shed and make a line in the air? or tear out the side walk and patch it?

Thanks,

Tony

Ask a Question