imftherapy

Reaction score
recently posted on this site about ‘imf’ therapy before posting I should have done more background. I’ve tried to delete the post with no luck and since found this looks like another con. He dissolved this business but is still trading. He’s obviously done the research to maximise potential victims almost anyone with a neurological complaint with testimonials from Mr. & mrs.XYZ and professional endorsements. Conveniently none of who can be contacted I’ve tried. I know if I’d been one who’d had treatment as successful like it says I’d be telling all. It looks as though I was promoting it I wasn’t just looking for some sort of treatment after having a stroke with very little help from the clinical services you get desperate and try most anything to get back to normal. Sorry for wasting peoples time on this ‘imf’. I can’t believe I fell for this ‘pick up thy bed and walk’b.s. My opinion of the services still holds even more so now after more council cuts. Glad I got that out of the way. I have found the best for me to handle it is to carry on working.i will explain further in the relevant section of this forum anything to do with building