How I installed Craftsman Style Wainscoting in my Mudroom

Reaction score
While remodeling our house, I really wanted the feel of a Craftsman Style house. I decided to dress up the mudroom and half bath with Wainscoting.

Reaction score
Looks great Wes, I hope the Mrs. really likes them, because after about 5-7 years, she may have you remove it all for a new look, LOL. DAMHIKT :eek::D

Reaction score
Looks great Wes, I hope the Mrs. really likes them, because after about 5-7 years, she may have you remove it all for a new look, LOL. DAMHIKT :eek::D
Please don't say that.....let me just live in denial and believe that she will be happy with it for the next 50 years!!!

Reaction score
Please don't say that.....let me just live in denial and believe that she will be happy with it for the next 50 years!!!
LOL, not a chance mate. You will regret that liquid nails ;-)
Before the kids were born, I had a feeling she would want a wallpaper border in their rooms.... I went out and bought gloss paint and painted from baseboard up to top of anticipated border, several years later - border became 'old', 'dated' and per children at the time - 'too babyish' LOL. Paper came off nice and easy ;) even more so, b/c I made the wife do it :D

Ask a Question