Gap at either side of cooker

Reaction score
Hey,

I have about a 5cm gap at either side of my cooker. Ive been putting off doing something with it for a while but Ive finally built enough effort up to sort it. the problem is I don't know how haha.

I was wondering if you guys could suggest a way to cover that gap between my cooker and my worktop please? Preferably suggestions that are not too difficult to install haha.

Thanks for any help you can give,

Reaction score
i had the same problem but for my fridge in that i had a 7-10cm gap between itself and the draws next to it, the gap covers you suggest alex really helped and i got round to fixing the gap around 4 days ago, thanks for the amazon link it helped out alot (it helped because i didnt have to find the gap covers myself haha lazy me).

Reaction score
i had the same problem but for my fridge in that i had a 7-10cm gap between itself and the draws next to it, the gap covers you suggest alex really helped and i got round to fixing the gap around 4 days ago, thanks for the amazon link it helped out alot (it helped because i didnt have to find the gap covers myself haha lazy me).
No problem, Jeff. Glad I could help out!

Ask a Question